Number

Here’s The Number of Ethereum Holders in Profit as ETH Surges to $3.8K

Here’s The Number of Ethereum Holders in Profit as ETH Surges to $3.8K

Ethereum’s (ETH) dramatic rally to the $3,700 price zone has put a substantial portion of the cryptocurrency’s holders in profit, boosting their investment returns significantly. According to a tweet by IntoTheBlock, 90% of market participants holding ETH are currently in profit, while the remaining 10% are at the money. No ETH holder is at a […]

Here’s The Number of Ethereum Holders in Profit as ETH Surges to $3.8K Read More »

Number of Russians Trading Crypto Is Falling, Says Central Bank

Number of Russians Trading Crypto Is Falling, Says Central Bank

Source: prokop.photo/Adobe Russia’s Central Bank says there has been a drop in the number of citizens trading crypto – with citizens staying away from major overseas trading platforms. Per RBC, the bank’s data shows Russians’ crypto activity “decreased in the second and third quarters of 2023.” The bank said it had recorded a fall in

Number of Russians Trading Crypto Is Falling, Says Central Bank Read More »

Rise in Number of French Stores Accepting Bitcoin

Rise in Number of French Stores Accepting Bitcoin

Source: Richard Villalon/Adobe A growing number of French stores are accepting Bitcoin as a form of payment – ranging from large shopping malls to traditional restaurants. The fast-growing group now includes Bouchon-comptoir Brunet, a Lyon-based bouchon – a type of eatery specific to the Lyon area. The restaurant became the first in the city to

Rise in Number of French Stores Accepting Bitcoin Read More »

Scroll to Top